2018-2019 officer elections and Voting

Home Forums Ready… Aim… Fire! 2018-2019 officer elections and Voting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Coffey
    Participant

I received my renewal notification this weekend and would like to know if we the membership are going to be allowed to vote on our 2018-2019 BOD officers? Are we going to re-instate our training programs (Basic Pistol) and the Ladies Night programs? Or is the current BOD going to continue its COUP, and remain in power and turn our club into a Dictatorship where no ones voice is heard except their own? These things I need to know so that I can make an educated decision on how my family and myself proceed further with our relationship with the club.

Ade Kibler
    Participant

It is best to be patient or we risk loosing our club!! Our volunteer and very capable BOD is working out some inherited and very difficult (and expensive!!) legal issues that would have best been resolved over time, but have developed into an unnecessary crisis of our own making. The sad thing is that we all knew the rules when we joined. We will rise together or we will fall together!! Hang together fellas, and support your current leadership. If you think you can do better, by all mean follow the rules, present your club vision, form your alliance, campaign, and run for BOD and implement your vision. I am sure that the majority of the Club membership will respect, appreciate, and follow your leadership. Ade

John Coffey
    Participant

” If you think you can do better, by all mean follow the rules, present your club vision, form your alliance, campaign, and run for BOD and implement your vision.”

How can we run if the membership is not allowed to vote! Currently the BOD has a dictatorship of power and they are not allowing the membership to vote them out of office. I for one do not have a warm fuzzy about all of this, and there is a portion of me that wants a court case to finalize once and for all the rights of the membership

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.