NCRR – Norfolk County Rifle Range
Norfolk County Rifle Range is a private club and is not open to the public for general shooting. Established in 1947, NCRR is an NRA club.
Use of the NCRR Club:
The public is allowed to participate in events on our calendar and you are encouraged to attend. NCRR does not loan firearms for events, nor does it sell ammunition or supplies. Some special events may provide necessary equipment or materials on a limited basis.
What type of shooting events and disciplines does NCRR offer?
We offer public events and member-only clinics.
Our fall public Special Events include:
- Our popular Brownells NRA Sports Shooting Day. Get your Brownells NRA Day flyer here. Our Special Events page provides additional information.
- Our fall favorites are back, Turkey Shoots for 2018 have been scheduled. Please see our calendar and our Special Events page for dates and times. Information about the prices, prizes and rules can be found on our flyer. Please print and share the 2018 NCRR Turkey Shoot Flyer.
Our disciplines include:
- Bullseye Pistol (NRA Precision Pistol)
- Dixie Wheel Gunners (A transition to IDPA)
- IDPA (International Defensive Pistol Association)
- Rifle (High Power)
- Rimfire Pistol and Rifle
- Tactical Shotgun
- Trap (Shotgun)
Membership at Norfolk County Rifle Range
We are not currently accepting new applications for membership.
The public is allowed to participate in events on our calendar and you are encouraged to attend.