850 Puddin Ridge Rd
This match will all be standard NRA rules across the course match on the electronic target system. Standard NRA rules will be used. There will be TWO SIGHTERS for each stage for this match.
- There will be 3 classes of rifles:
- Service rifle (AR-15, M1A, M1 as per NRA rules)
- Match rifle (iron sights only and must use a sling, no bipods or bags to rest)
- Unlimited rifle (any rifle, any sights, and can be rested via bipod or bags)
- 50 total shots as follows:
- Standing slow fire 10 shots for record
- Rapid fire sitting firing 10 shots in 60 seconds
- Rapid fire prone firing 10 shots in 70 seconds
- Slow fire prone firing 20 shots.
If time allows, there will be a 600 yard challenge match after the main match for an additional fee.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED by 6PM of the Tuesday Prior to the Match
Register by clicking on this link.
Academi has a secure gate and you must be on the access list to gain entrance.
Setup starts at 7:00 AM.
Match check-in starts at 8:00 AM with first shot at 8:45 AM
End Time: Expect end of match by 5:00 PM
General Match Fee: $45.00 (includes NRA fee)
NCRR and Academi employees: $40.00
Active Duty Military: $40.00
Juniors (age 18 and under): $25.00
See details on 2021 NCRR High Power Rifle Match Bulletin.